Sunday, June 22, 2008

An Attitude of Gratitude
Thank you, Lisa, for reminding me that there is so much to be thankful for. A few things that I take for granted:
  • A beautiful house that we are not over our heads in debt for
  • gooseneck faucets, white subway tile, and new carpet! (just a few of my favorite things...)
  • a beautiful daughter that is healthy and smart (did I mention she can clap her hands??)
  • just enough money left over to get the dog groomed
  • a husband that helps
  • food in my belly every day
  • my own health and the health of my family
  • health insurance for when things do go wrong
  • two running vehicles
  • 4 loving grandparents
  • 9 loving grandparents for my daughter!
  • my education and the opportunity to go as far as I want
  • a good job and a flexible schedule
  • a God that loves, protects, listens, provides, blesses generously, disciplines and did I say....LOVES

No comments: