Monday - Hot wings, french bread, celery
Tuesday - pizza at school (lunch)
- grilled chicken with alfredo, garlic cheese bread, peas
Wed - leftover alfredo (sack lunch)
- McDonalds! (Derek has to work late - and I'm taking Annabel to work with me)
Thurs - sack lunch
- red beans and rice - crockpot meal started by Derek in a.m. Served with corn bread and green beans
Friday - orange cream smoothies (breakfast),
- cheese quesadillas on whole wheat tortillas
- cheeseburger soup with toasted buns on side (My night to cook!)
Sat - something with spinach balls....grilled tilapia, perhaps?
Sunday - tuna melts after church (a Sunday favorite)
- eating dinner with small group at church
Snacks this week: grapes, pears, apples/peanut butter, oatmeal cookies, granola bars, cheese cubes, raisins.
What an exciting week of meals! Notice how I only cook once a week (sometimes less!) I'm so spoiled!