1. When I was born I weighed 7 lb 14 oz.
2. I surprised mommy and daddy by being a girl instead of a boy!
3. I love shoes. I'd rather have a new pair of shoes than a new dolly! I like to wear mommy and daddy's shoes, too!
4. This morning I tripped over a pair of shoes in the hallway and hit my head on the door! That hurt really bad and I cried but mommy made it better. Now I have a big bump and a bruise on my forehead!
5. I just pooped but mommy doesn't know it yet.
6. I'm simultaneously fascinated by and terrified of anything hot.
7. Bathtime is my favorite time of the day!
8. Sometimes I dream about going to the prom with Elmo.
9. My favorite person in the whole world is mommy
10. After mommy my favorite person is grandma, then Bailey, then daddy.
11. Mommy said I have to say daddy is my second favorite person (wink, wink)
12. I love to read books! My favorite book right now is called Rainbow Rob.
13. Sometimes I feel frustrated and mad.
14. Mommy makes me eat vegetables for a snack but daddy gives me cookies! Then daddy is my favorite person.
15. I get in trouble when I mess with the stereo and the volume knob!
16. I like to hide things under the couch. Sometimes I put my cookies under the couch and go back for them later!
17. I haven't been around too long but I know lots of stuff.
18. I can turn the tv on with the remote control! I can also change the channel when mommy and daddy are watching. Its funny to watch them yell!
19. I've been to Tennessee, Seattle, Iowa, Wisconsin, Chicago, Kentucky and Florida (when I was in my mommy's belly!) And maybe more places. Mommy can't remember.
20. Some people say I'm the cutest baby they've ever seen.
21. I have a cousin named Morganne and pretty soon she's going to be 1 just like me!
22. Some of my favorite foods are peas, macaroni, hot dogs, daddy's risotto, bananas, Life cereal, cheese, quesadillas, and cheeseburgers.
23. Sometimes I pretend to not understand what mommy is telling me so I don't have to do it. I learned that from daddy.
24. I like to show strangers my belly! I learned that from daddy too.
25. I have lots of special people in my life that love me. I'm pretty lucky.