Saturday, August 30, 2008
Thursday, August 28, 2008
- If you say "ball" she goes looking for her ball and doesn't stop till she finds it!
- She knows the sign for "milk"
- She puts toys in and out of the container they go in. For instance - all her blocks go in a bucket. She could spend 15 minutes just taking the blocks out of the bucket, then putting them back in!
- If she rolls something under the couch, she puts her face all the way down on the floor and looks for it
- She knows what "no" means and doesn't like to hear it!
- She dances to music
- If you sing or hum a tune from one of her toys, she will go to that toy and make it sing!
- She knows the word "kisses" and gives them!
What a smart baby! I love her!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Monday, August 11, 2008
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Monday, August 4, 2008
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Do Not Worry25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[b]?
28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
I guess that's enough to put anyone in their place! But anyway, here are some of my amazing deals from yesterday.