Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Diapers!


Yay! I got two new diapers in the mail today! So cute! For those of you who are interested in cloth diapering, the Swaddlebees outlet store (<--link) has their discontinued prints on sale for $11. Thats a great price for good quality diapers!! Also, their located in Knoxville, so you Ktown mamas (Laura? Betsy?) could probably negotiate a pick-up and bypass shipping fees!
By the way - I'm sure you noticed I changed up the layout of my blog. If anyone has trouble with it (i.e. not being able to see the print, or taking too long to load) let me know and I'll change it back to boring black. I don't mind! I just thought I would do something a little different.  

1 comment:

Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

you were right about that company letting locals forgo the shipping costs to pick up their orders in person. they emailed me back and said to just include that information in the note! just thought i'd share for any other knoxville mommas!