Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I love fall!

I don't have any new pictures but I just wanted to take a minute to say how excited I am that it's finally fall! When I was younger, my favorite season was summer, but I certainly love the fall now. There's just something about the crisp air, falling leaves, apples and new tv shows thats so nice. I always loved this time in Knoxville as well, with the football craze and the canons going off on Saturday afternoons (touchdown!), and sitting around on the patio at the Brewery with good friends...ah, memories. I think this year is especially meaningful for me because it reminds of this time last year when I was on my maternity leave and all the new feelings and experiences that brought. And of course this year, it's so fun getting able to (finally!) get out all the warmer fall clothes for Annabel. It all looks so cute on her!
I have been very busy this semester but I am enjoying it. I like my classes for the most part and am enjoying my internship. Annabel has been taking a few tentative steps and is getting sillier by the minute! She loves to "steal" something then crawl away really fast while looking over her shoulder and laughing. What a goofball! She babbles to herself and laughs at the littlest things. I love to just watch her play - it's really amazing to me. 
Another thing I am really getting into this fall is the politics. I guess it's just because I'm older, but I am finding it all really fascinating. I love watching the debates and reading news magazine articles. I'm a nerd, I know :) 
Have a great week, everyone!

No comments: