Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag, You're It

Hmmm, 6 interesting facts about myself.

1) I love to be creative (big surprise, huh?!). I feel most alive when doing something creative - painting, crafting, sewing, etc. I don't think there's any kind of craft I wouldn't at least try!

2) I celebrated my 3rd birthday as a resident of Alaska

3) I wasn't sure I wanted children. Even when I was pregnant I had many doubts and fears. However, being a mom has been the most rewarding, amazing experience of my life, and I may even want to have more!

4) When I met Derek in college, I thought he was out of my league. I liked him, but didn't think he would be interested in me. He was older and one of the cool guys! Now I know the truth....I'm way out of his league! :) (also on that...when we got together, one of the girls on my wing who didn't like him said, "well, at least you'll have beautiful children" I guess she was right!)

5) I feel like a bad mom when I put my daughter to bed without brushing her teeth. 

6) I like to wear a pearl ring that my grandma gave me - my grandpa gave it to her when she was pregnant with my dad (so the story goes...)

So now I tag my aunt Paula - you're it! However - if you want to wait until after the wedding, I guess I understand...

If you haven't already, check out Derek's blog - he doesn't post too often, but he's been putting some recipes and stuff up. Kinda cool, I think. 



No comments: