Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Picture Update

Just as I promised, here are some pictures of Annabel's Halloween costume this year... she's Sunshine Bear! My grandma made this costume for me when I was this age! I think all my cousins have worn it :) She looks like a giant teddy bear... so cute! She couldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror. 


One of our favorite things to do now that its cooler out is to have hot chocolate in the afternoons. Well, I have tea, but Annabel LOVES her hot chocolate!





"Look, ma, no hands!"

Last weekend, we went to some friends house to hang out. This is the kids watching a movie before bed. Knowing Annabel's daddy, I doubt she'll be in bed with two boys in their underwear much past the age of 2!
Like I mentioned before, we play Play-Dough about a thousand times a day. 

Sometimes daddy plays, too!


Annabel tries to dress herself quite often...


And here's our little monkey, tall enough to get in the drawers, now! Argh!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Has she had a haircut recently?

lilmack3562 said...

Morganne is discovering drawers and tops of counters too. It makes "baby-proofing" so much more frustrating!!! Oh, and she's also discovered locks on doors, yikes! Very cute pics of Annabel! Can't wait to see you guys again soon.