Tuesday, July 21, 2009

picture update

Since I haven't posted pictures in a while, I thought I'd just do a quick update...

A few from our camping trip last weekend:


Annabel and Cassidy are best buds! Cassidy is just about exactly a year younger than Annabel-it's fun to see where Annabel was developmentally just a year ago! I think Yonda has a hard time believing that Cassidy will be Annabel's size this time next year! :) She's in denial, just like I was. 
 
Earlier this week, we had a play date with friend Nora! I love this sequence of pictures... think we need to work on sharing?? :)

Annabel sees something she wants...
She takes it...
Nora doesn't like that...
"NO! MINE!" screams Annabel...
Nora takes matters into her own hands!


Annabel's nursing her baby!


And a funny video:


3 comments:

Melanie said...

love the pics!!!! so glad you were able to update. i especially enjoyed the picture of annabel "nursing" - she's quite smart :- )

Ariel said...

hmmm...why can't she have any of your juice?? xo ;)

Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

haha, the video was great! my mom has pictures of me at 4 years old nursing my baby while she nursed my brother. why on earth did she have to take the pictures?! soooo embarrassing!