Saturday, February 20, 2010

February Fun

Derek had a day off in the middle of the week this week, so we decided to do something fun. We had been wanting to go to the Indy Children's Museum for a while, but when I was researching it, I discovered that Muncie has a children's museum as well- much closer and much cheaper! So we went, and we had so much fun. Annabel was the perfect age and she absolutely loved it. 


Here she is looking at the big snakes! She didn't like them :)

Watching the trains with daddy

Her very favorite part of the day? The big "wee!" She talked about it all the way home!

This little kitchen was so cute. Everything was scaled to miniature :)

Seriously, Annabel was thrilled to load and unload a little dishwasher! I think she could have done this all day! She always tries at home and I don't let her ;)

The little grocery store- so cute!

Filling her cart with fruits and vegetables like a good girl!

"Checking out"

The child was thrilled to have found a box of mac & cheese on the shelf!


Being an ant




By about 1:00, she was completely pooped out :) This was way more fun than she's used to!

Chilling out with daddy after a long day, ready to go home!

Yesterday and today I have been in the process of going through and organizing baby clothes. Annabel's room looks like it's thrown up blue everywhere! It's okay, though- I'm starting to grow (kind of) fond of blue/green/orange. Between Annabel's gender neutral stuff, some hand-me-downs, and what I've bought, I think we have enough clothes for triplets. At least for the first 6 months or so! And there's still yard sale season :)
 

Annabel LOVES to try on the baby clothes- both on herself and on her baby! Check out these 3-6 mo pants! 


She's learning the golden rule of being a girl- just because something goes on doesn't mean it fits!! (She's going to kill me someday when she realizes I put this picture on the internet...)

Her baby gets to test one of the teeny weeny diapers!

1 comment:

Sarah Bessey said...

What a sweetheart! And that children's museum looks fantastic! I totally want to go there now.