Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Firsts for Asher

Here are a few things we have been up to the past few weeks.

This was one of the first time we went out after Asher was born. (Like, just me and the kids). We went to the park, then to eat lunch at camp with daddy. I was nervous, but it went great, and of course we've been out several times since. I still have a hard time remembering to put everything in the diaper bag, but it's been okay. For me, having the second kid has been a much easier adjustment than the first! We just drag him around with us everywhere we go! :)


Annabel loves to hold her baby brother! Here she is before church on Asher's first Sunday. (Well, actually his third Sunday, but his first Sunday to go to church :) He is wearing the sweater I made him!
And Asher helping me with the laundry...

I love this little guy!

1 comment:

Tera said...

Aww...he looks so tiny next to the piles of laundry! I agree...things are easier with the 2nd.